FirstBank Naira Master Card
The FirstBank Naira MasterCard is a debit card with an encrypted chip on it, linked to customers current or savings card which enables customers to transact in every part of the country without disappointments provided the Naira Master Card Logo is displayed.
Features of FirstBank Naira Master Card
- Transactions made with this card can easily be monitored via the FirstBank internet banking service 24 hour access to support for all card related complaints through FirstContact.
- Daily Local POS transaction limit of N2,500,000
- Increased limits on POS and online transactions are available on request.
- Secured by PIN and Chip technology
- Denominated in Naira
- Validity of card is just within 2-3years
- Access to Quickteller services secure codes for enhanced online transaction security
- POS/Web transaction limit N1,000,000
Benefits of FirstBank Naira Master Card
- Widely accepted internationally whenever the mastercard logo is displayed
- Foreign exchange isn’t needed as transactions are debited directly to your Naira Current or Savings account
- Linked to your paypal account to make bill payments easy
- Improves business transactions in the world
- Receive alerts on all transactions (purchases, transfers and withdrawals)
- Enables spend Naira whenever you go outside Nigeria.
- Spend in Naira which you are most comfortable with
Which set of Customers can apply for FirstBank Mastercard?
- Any customer who has a current or savings account with FirstBank
FAQS about FirstBank Naira Master Card
1: What is my PIN?
- PIN stands for “Personal Identification Number”. It is the four-digit number known only to you and used to complete transactions on ATMs and other pertinent payment devices.
2: How do I activate my Naira MasterCard?
- To activate your Debit card, please perform a PIN change on any PIN selectable device at a FirstBank branch Nationwide.
3: How do I activate my card?
- Activate your Naira MasterCard card by selecting your preferred PIN (Personal Identification Number) on the Customer PIN Selectable Machine’ at our Customer Service Desk before leaving the branch OR visit any FirstBank ATM to perform PIN change
4: How long will it take to get my Naira MasterCard after submitting my application?
- 15minutes from when your application is received and your account opened
5: How many accounts can be linked to my Naira MasterCard?
- Your Savings and/or Current Account