JOB: Digital Sales Marketer needed at Qasic Enterprise
Qasic Enterprise –This is a website that allows our customers to navigate and see information’s about your business and what you have to offer. Here, you are absolutely in charge of what our visitors see, what time we have high visits, the physical and geographical locations of our customers, and the total number of times they have visited our website.
Qasic Enterprise is recruiting now to make up this position below:
Title: Digital Sales Marketing Executive
Job Location: Nigeria
Description of the Job at Qasic Enterprise
- If you’re interested in marketing communications and like to keep abreast of new trends and developments, consider a career with QASIC!
- As a digital marketer, you will be involved in developing organization’s multi-channel communication strategies while working across several areas.
- A website and Mobile App are big investments and thousands of software to choose from and one wrong decision can fail a business terribly and all money could be wasted. We help businesses design and develop a website that businesses could be built on years to come and deliver results and highest return on investment.
- Our team of developers, usability experts and front-end professionals and designers craft eye-catching and engaging websites for visitors. We make sure that websites run the latest functionalities to offer great visual experience to site visitors and meet business goals.
Major Areas include:
- Search engine optimisation (SEO): developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Mobile marketing includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
- Affiliate marketing: where a business allows other businesses (affiliates) to sell products on their website. The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own marketing strategies.
- Social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Your Responsibilities as our digital marketer
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies;
- Keep up to date with current digital trends;
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications;
- Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
- Assist with paid media – including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities;
- Create and upload copy and images for the organization’s website;
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns;
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks, and affiliate partners;
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting;
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals;
- We give room for part time jobs. Short-term contracts are also available.
- 37 to 40 hours a week although the working hours will increase during large scale marketing campaigns and project work.
What to Expect
- Freelance work will be considered for experienced digital marketers who are consultants.
- Flexible working patterns and some home-working is possible.
- Due to the changeable and fast-paced nature of the digital marketing sector, the role is challenging but rewarding.
- The role is largely office based with a lot of communication by phone, email and conference calls.
- Travel may be required especially in agency roles where visits to clients are an essential part of the job.
- Pays handsomely and offers bonuses with a private medical attention.
Deadline for Application
How to Apply
Individuals who are qualified and interested should click here to apply online