FirstBank Internet Banking
What is Internet Banking?
Internet banking is a method of banking in which banking transactions are conducted electronically through the Internet.
The FirstBank internet banking gives you an unlimited banking transactions. These internet banking transaction is programmed to give you an unlimited access to your personal account to enable you without stress run your daily routine banking transactions conveniently.
So to say, Internet Banking would make you prone to enjoying and managing the easy access to your finances quickly and conveniently with a suitable time. FirstBank Internet Banking welcomes you to a world of credible accessibility to your accounts and make transactions so easy, irrespective of geographical location at any point in time. FirstBank Internet Banking has proven to be reliable at all times with more or less no disappointing feedback of any kind.
Features of First Bank Internet Banking
- Allows multiple Transfers
- Enables the transfer funds between your accounts
- View and print statement of account
- Workflow for approval management
- View account balances
- Allows bulk payment
- Transfer funds to 3rd party accounts within FirstBank.
- Standing Order set-up
Benefits of FirstBank Internet Banking
- FirstBank Internet banking is always Convenient
- Its Fast to operate
- Allows a safe transaction
- Always accessible to customers.
How to Activate FirstBank Internet Banking
- With your mobile phone or any internet access device, download form here
- The form pops out, then fill and submit the form to any of the bank’s branches nationwide for an immediate set-up
- FirstBank customer will be given token at the branch
- The bank sends customers log on details and default password to their registered email address provided immediately after the Internet Banking is set-up.
How to update your phone number and email email address at the comfort of your home without visiting the bank as FirstBank customer
- The customer should login to the current online registered Banking system.
- Click on the self service tab
- Right under the personal information tab, tap on the Main Customer Information.
- Type in your new email address or mobile number and click the Update tab.
- Customers’ details will be updated instantly.
FAQs about FirstBank internet Banking
(1) What is a Token?
- A Token is a security device that generates random numbers to be used for online transfers.
(2) How does a customer request for a token?
- For customer abroad
- For customers within Nigeria
- Visit the branch nearest to you.
(3) If a customer forgets his/her username and password what would he/she do?
- Send mail to their branch or to firstname.lastname@example.org
(4) How does a customer log unto the online banking site?
- Log on to www.firstbanknigeria.com
- On Self Service, click on Internet Banking Log In
- Click on either Retail User login or Corporate User login
- Key in User ID or Corporate ID and User ID
- Type in your Password and click Login
(5) How do I reset my password without sending mails?
- Click on the forget your password link on the online login page.
(6) Must a customer use a token?
- Yes, it is mandatory for all customers.