2017/2018 Skoll Scholarship Program at Oxford University, UK.
The 2017/2018 Skoll Scholarship is a very tough one and so competitive for the new MBA students seeking for scholarship, alongside Nigerians who have developed interest in the scholarship program. The Skoll Scholarship board funds for each of the students with £8,000 which is over N3, 000, 000 (3million naira). This is an amazing opportunity to link up with the global world and people from different part of the world to improve your learnings, ideas and experience because most persons are determined entrepreneurs, big investors and bright students.
These scholarship is specified only for individuals who have decided to partake in social ventures and not just sectors like the commerce or public field.
2017/2018 Skoll Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicants must possess single mind and also persistent towards the pursuit of a social and economic benefits.
- The 2017/2018 Skoll scholarship applicants must be ready to explore the environment for viable opportunities and renowned resources to help humanity development.
- Applicants must be ready to take some risks such as financial risks
- Applicants must be experienced or have a little idea on entrepreneurial leadership
- Applicants must demonstrate some reasons and evidence of need for the skoll scholarship.
- Applicants must have a functional social venture which should be running for over 4years by the time they apply for the MBA or they must been learning a big social venture for years so as to gain much experiences on the task ahead.
Skoll Scholarship Application Process
- The applicants should always be at alert to know when the registration for the 2017/2018 skoll scholarship would commence, so also the deadline for the registration. Make sure you keep update of the new policy of the scholarship guidelines.
- Always check up the Skoll Scholarship website to apply
- Checkout the application requirement form
2017/2018 Skoll Scholarship Application Deadline
Below are the deadline for MBA Scholarship:
- Stage 1 = 29 September 2017
- Stage 2 = 05 January 2018
- Stage 3 = 16 March 2018
- Stage 4 = 11 May 2018